FAQ bouwproductenverordening en toepassingsgebied EN 1090
De Europese Commissie heeft op haar website het antwoord gepubliceerd op 26 veelgestelde vragen in verband met de bouwproductenverordening EU 305/2011 (CPR – Construction Products Regulation). Een aantal vragen gaan over de prestatieverklaring (DoP – Declaration of Performance).
Hieronder vindt u de vragen die direct of indirect betrekking hebben op de prestatieverklaring.
- (15) Is there any obligation to provide a declaration of performance (DoP) for a construction product not covered by a harmonised European (hEN) standard? Can a Member State impose such an obligation?
- (16) Where can I find and consult the latest lists of harmonised European standards (hEN) published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU)?
- (19) Is it allowed to affix a quality or private mark concerning performance for construction products which are covered by a harmonised European standard (hEN) cited in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU)?
- (24) A retailer sells a product, which is not manufactured by himself/herself, using the retailer's own name. May the retailer use the declaration of performance (DoP) drawn up by the real manufacturer? If not, does the DoP drawn up by the retailer need to be based on certification granted by a notified organism?
- (25) If a declaration of performance (DoP) is required, does the testing of the product need to be redone every year and a new DoP issued or does