Hoe ver staat het met de zelfrijdende wagens op technologisch en wetgevend vlak? En welke impact zal deze technologie op het mobiliteitslandschap hebben? Een antwoord op deze vragen krijgt u tijdens de Brussels Motor Show op 24 januari. Schrijf snel in, want het aantal plaatsen is beperkt!
Together with our partners its.be and Febiac, Agoria is organizing a workshop on autonomous and connected cars that will take place on Thursday 24th of January, 2019 (starts at 14h00).
This workshop will be held during the Brussels Motor Show 2019 at Brussels Expo. The goal is to give an overview of the current developments in the field of autonomous and connected cars from both technological and legislative point of view and how this technology will impact the mobility landscape.
Different stakeholders will be invited to give their insights on this important evolution and to discuss the main opportunities and roadblocks.
You can combine this workshop with a visit to the 96th Brussels Motor Show and enjoy the display of almost all car and motorcycle companies, showing their latest products and novelties.
Agenda & confirmed speeches
- 14:00 – 14:20 Welcome & Introduction, by Jean-Marc Timmermans, Agoria;
- 14:20 – 14:50 Future of Autonomous vehicles, by Geert Van der Linden, European Commission DG MOVE;
- 14:50 – 15:20 Autonomous vehicles in Belgium and Flanders, by Eric Kenis, MOW Vlaanderen;
- 15:20 – 15:50 The role of the telecom operator in the future ecosystem of autonomous and connected cars, by Jan Cools, BeMobile / Proximus;
- 15:50 – 16:10 Break
- 16:10 – 16:40 Artificial Intelligence and advanced control for autonomous vehicles, by Philippe Guillaume, IBM;
- 16:40 – 17:10 Technological developments for autonomous cars (speaker to be confirmed)
- 17:10 - 17:20 Wrap up and Conclusions
- 17:20 – 18:00 Networking drink
Registration is possible via email@example.com (places for the workshop are limited)
donderdag 24 januari 2019, 14:00 - 18:00