1 resultaat
Work Permit & Single Permit Application

You would like to employ a non-European national to work for you in Belgium or foreign employees of your sister companies or clients will be working at your company in Belgium. You will need a work permit. You must also store a copy of the residence permit and passport of all non-EU nationals. We can help you submit the application for a work permit for one or more foreign employees who come to work in Belgium.

  • Type bedrijf:
    • Fabrikant, 
    • Softwareontwikkelaar, 
    • Distributeur, 
    • Dienstenbedrijf
  • Interessegebied:
    • Finance, 
    • Human Resources, 
    • Legal, 
    • Managing Board
Tarief op aanvraag
Tarief op aanvraag
Contacteer onze experten