Presenteer uw innovaties aan de automobielindustrie in Detroit - virtueel! Het doel van dit online B2B matchmaking event is om de meest geavanceerde automotive bedrijven uit Michigan te verbinden met innovatieve technologiebedrijven uit België en Oostenrijk. Schrijf u vandaag nog in!
The Automotive Tech Days USA 2020 are organized by Agoria Transport & Mobility Technology Club, Advantage Austria, Detroit Regional Partnership, Flanders' Investment & Trade and AutomobilCluster Upper-Austria.
The goal of this online B2B matchmaking event is to connect Michigan’s most advanced automotive OEMs and Tier-1s with innovative technology companies in Belgium and Austria in following domains:
- Vehicle Electrification
- User Experience
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- Smart & Connected Mobility
- Smart Production.
The highlight of the event will undoubtedly be the virtual tech day with FCA, which is conducted in two steps:
- Nov 18: preselection by FCA on the basis of short pitches by the participating companies
- Dec 4: The selected companies give a longer presentation to a larger audience of FCA, including decision-makers.
How does the matchmaking work?
- Until November 13, participating Belgian and Austrian companies can publish descriptions of their solutions and innovations on the online B2B marketplace.
- From November 13 to November 30, US OEMs and Tier-1's can browse the marketplace and book 1-on-1 online meetings with the companies of their interest. The 1-on-1 online meetings take place from Dec 2 to 4. Also Belgian and Austrian companies can connect with each other
- On Dec 1, an online Kick-off event is organized featuring keynote presentations and an introduction to the Detroit automotive industry
- From Dec 2 to 4, the arranged online B2B meetings take place
- Showcase your products, projects and services and connect with potential partners or customers in the US, including a dedicated virtual tech day with FCA
maandag 30 november 2020
€ 900 excl. VAT