De European Lift Association (ELA) beloont jaarlijks een lidvereniging voor haar uitstekende prestaties. Het gaat om het verbeteren van de samenwerking in ELA-comités en om activiteiten en prestaties op nationaal niveau. Agoria mocht de ELA-prijs in ontvangst nemen voor zijn uitstekende prestaties in 2018.
- contributed largely to the ELA committees and activities.
- is chair of the communication committee and participates in the codes & standards, energy & ecology and the statistical committee.
- coordinated the realisation of an overview of European legislation applicable to lifts, escalators and moving walks.
- realised an information note on conflict minerals and draw the attention to BIM.
- raised awareness that accessibility is more than an accessible lift, it provides an opportunity and a network to promote the installation of lifts.
- has put a digital lift book and a national lift database on the agenda.
- makes a reliable contribution to the ELA market and accident statistics.
On the national level:
- Together with Iristech+, the Lift Training Center "Technicity" was founded. The inauguration is foreseen this autumn.
- An agreement for dual learning was concluded between the lift companies and the VDAB.
- Input was given for the Walloon Specification book "Cahier des charges Technique Ascenseurs".
- A clarification of the relation between the fire detection system of the ventilation valve on top of the lift shaft and the building fire detection system was issued.
- An objection was issued to the new version of the Brussels GSV (RRU) stating that this document should be aligned with the harmonized lift standards.
- The interest of our members was defended in the use of an electronic safety curtain for the modernisation of lifts.
- Current lobby is going on to digitalise the lift book and to establish a national lift register.