Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the plugathon on March 24-25 is POSTPONED to November 3-4 together with all the other events during the IHE-Europe Connectathon Week.
The goal of the Plugathon is to provide vendors/startups developing healthcare devices and/or apps with a two-day educational approach on interoperability design and testing. This will help them to enable their products to interoperate with other systems and validate their interoperability in order to increase the value of their solutions on the market.
The Plugathon is organized over two-days and will include sessions (all in English) on international eHealth standards and terminologies (IHE XDS, IHE MHD, HL7 FHIR, API's, Snomed CT,...) as part of hands-on workshops and interoperability testing. Participants can choose and pick workshops depending on their interests and level of knowledge. In addition several testing environments (Flanders, Brussels, ...) as well as Belgian and international eHealth experts will be available to guide them through their own test cases.
The following workshops (60 to 180 minutes duration) are on the program:
- HL7 FHIR overview (beginners)
- IHE Profiles for HL7 FHIR (intermediate)
- IHE XDS overview I & II (beginners)
- HL7 FHIR API’s (intermediate)
- Hands-on appointment scheduling using a HL7 FHIR API (advanced)
- Validation tools for connectivity testing: benefits & demo (beginners)
- eHealth terminologies: Snomed CT, LOINC, ICD10 (beginners)
- Use of eHealth terminologies in Belgium (intermediate)
- Brussels Health network (IHE XDS/HL7 FHIR): connection & details (intermediate) - more details here
- Belgian eHealth network: connection & details (beginners)
- Belgian HL7 FHIR profiles and new architecture (intermediate)
- Belgian allergies & hypersensitivities CareSet using SnomedCT and HL7 FHIR (intermediate)
As hands-on exercises are part of the workshops bringing your laptop and coming prepared is a prerequisite. On top you can test your own solutions in the test environments that are available :
- Cerner HL7 FHIR test environment: more details to come soon
Registered participants will receive more information on the workshops' details and preparations beginning of October.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to get started with eHealth interoperability testing - free of charge thanks to our partners' support ! Register today !
What are the benefits?
- Learn more about eHealth international standards and terminologies, the challenges and the implementation in Europe, Belgium, Brussels and Flanders.
- Connect and test with peers and have opportunities to initiate future collaboration.
- Be part of the eHealth and mHealth interoperability communities.
- Access this complex world by using existing assets (framework, testing tools, etc).
The plugathon takes place during the 20th IHE-Europe Connectathon Week hosted for the first time in Belgium, Brussels from 2-6 November 2020.
Check out also the Belgian eHealth interoperability day, on Thursday November 5, 2020.
Complete the Belgian HL7 FHIR survey here
Tuesday 3 November 2020 - Wednesday 4 November 2020
Brussels Autoworld, Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, 1000 Brussels - www.autoworld.be - near metro Merode
Agoria - IHE Belgium - Abrumet - lifetech.brussels
Free of charge and open for every eHealth/mHealth IT developer, eHealth/mHealth IT project manager, eHealth/mHealth technical manager.
Cancellations later than 72 hours prior to the event will result in a no-show fee (see https://www.agoria.be/uploadAWP/General_conditions_of_service.pdf)