Building & Infrastructure Technology Club
Would you like to seize business opportunities with leading construction players at home and abroad? Agoria brings the innovative solutions and know-how of technology companies to the attention of project developers, architects and contractors at home and abroad.
Agoria's Building & Infrastructure Technology Club is a unique community of 60 top players from the Belgian technology sector. Each and every one of them delivers products, services or bespoke solutions for building and infrastructure projects. We bring top players from the construction sector into contact with the solutions and know-how of our club members and inspire them with ground-breaking innovations
The mission of the Building & Infrastructure Technology Club is to develop and maintain an ecosystem of technology companies, building contractors and architects with a strong international focus.
The Club wants to
- increase the visibility of the group of member companies as having an excellent and world-leading expertise in the global building industry;
- establish an intelligence gateway between the international building industry and the ecosystem members; foster and facilitate the networking and the sharing of experiences within the business ecosystem
- and gather, analyse and distribute relevant industry information on international trends, technologies and business opportunities.
Three excellent reasons for becoming a member of our club
1. You do not miss a single opportunity
We will keep you abreast of international market trends and forecasts. But we also focus on the connection between you and the other club members. After all, by exchanging knowledge with colleagues, you will learn from them and be the first to spot new business opportunities.
2. You expand your business horizons
We introduce you at the right time to the decision-makers who are relevant for you, from project developers to contractors to renowned architectural firms and engineering firms. To this end, we organize seminars, high-level networking events, missions and B2B appointments. We are also your representative at trade fairs and actively promote your know-how.
3. You gain new inspiration
We invite visionary speakers and high-level decision-makers from architecture and construction, infrastructure, transport or tourism regularly to share their insights, questions and needs with you. But your practical cases and those of your fellow club members are also a source of inspiration for innovation and possible new partnerships.