Agoria-FLAG unites companies active in the aerospace market
It is our aim to support the development of aerospace and related technologies and to improve the visibility of the Flemish aerospace globally to achieve a growing market share.
We cater for our members’ interest on a political level; facilitate networking between our members; develop business opportunities by organizing attendance at major business events; and aim for working within a well-functioning triple helix structure.
Agoria-FLAG supports the aerospace industry with:
- Networking between our members
- Development of business perspectives by organizing business events
- Enabling market access & introductions
- Strategic information to growth opportunities
- Advice & guidance about subsidies and financing
- Know-how about trends, industry expertise, innovation & development
Aerospace is at the threshold of a new era driven by sustainability (European Green Deal) and by adding the third dimension to "urban mobility" (urban air mobility/ urban air systems).
Depending on the segment, the growth over the next few decades will be fueled by passenger growth and supported by new technology developments. The major OEM's will adapt by building the necessary know-how, either by acquisitions, strategic partnerships and/or research and development.
The Flemish aerospace industry boasts a broad range of technologies and services well suited to benefit of these upcoming changes. Both our SME's and multinationals have, or can develop, the innovative know-how in key areas like structures, systems, propulsion and airport & ground support … to gain and strengthen their place in supply chains. Already today our members supply to OEM's worldwide.
Together for strong growth by innovating and internationalising
- Are you already active in the aeronautical market and want to increase your business potential?
- Are you not in the aeronautical market yet and you are looking for a way to enter the complex but fascinating world of aviation?
- Are you wondering how your technology can break into the aeronautical sector?
- Are you hesitating because aviation is complex and operates under very stringent requirements?
- Does your organisation have an R&D project on its radar?
- Are you looking for partners?
Agoria-FLAG will help you find your way whether it is market access, insights, technology matching or internationalisation. Our peers who have decades of experience, will link up with you for joint projects lowering the threshold for your first steps in the aeronautical sector. Contact us for moreinformation.