Morning Sessions 9.15AM-12.15AM
- Digital Single Market: find out how the European Commission's DSM strategy can impact your business
- Medical Device Regulation: by May 2020, all medical devices marketed in Europe must comply with the Medical Device Regulation. Your software might be impacted!
- eHealth standard HL7 FHIR: FHIR is on the Belgian's eHealth roadmap.Learn more about its benefits and pitfalls and how it will be implemented in Belgium
- New Ways of Learning: the changing job market requires us to work longer and develop new skills. Find out how technology can help to do so.
Afternoon Sessions 2PM-5PM
- Artificial Intelligence: how can you apply AI in your company in a legal and ethical way?
- Cybersecurity Act & NIS: find out the impact on your business and how to comply with these new regulations
- Radio Equipment directive: more and more products are considered as "radio equipment" and must comply with the RED directive
- Energy Savings Investments: which energy subsidies exist for your company ?
During the lunch and closing cocktail there are plenty of networking opportunities.
Click here to find out more details on all infosessions and to register as a participant.
The above are only a few of the 18 tracks to be discovered at the #RS Event 2019 on 10 October.
You want to know which standards apply to your product, process or service but you don’t know how to find them ? The Standards Finder shows you a methodology to run a structured search in a series of public databases.
Audit - Standards portfolio
Standards are regulary updated, replaced or cancelled and new ones are developed. It is therefore important to know whether you are applying the most recent version and which standards exist for your product.