The 6th edition of the Regulations & Standards Event on October 10 has some interesting tracks on Safety of Machinery and Industry 4.0 on offer for you to keep up-to-date with the latest trends.
Morning Sessions 9.15AM-12.15AM
- Factories of the Future: how to become a Factory of the Future ? Learn from testimonials from industry
- Safety of Machinery: keep up-to-date with the Machinery Directive (AI, Cobots, wireless communication)
- New Ways of Learning: the changing job market requires us to work longer and develop new skills. Find out how technology can help to do so.
Afternoon Sessions 2PM-5PM
- Artificial Intelligence: how can you apply Artificial Intelligence in a legal and ethical way?
- Industrie 4.0: What is Industry 4.0? Come and find out the latest trends, practical tips & tricks and listen to an interesting use case of a packaging machine
- Energy Savings Investments: which energy subsidies exist for your company ?
During the lunch and closing cocktail there are plenty of networking opportunities.
Register here for a morning session, an afternoon session or both.
Advice - Safety and compatibility
Should your products be verified by a recognised body? Which CE marking guidelines apply? What legal obligations apply when you include a Wi-Fi module or similar equipment into your product? Agoria experts can answer your practical questions about product legislation and system security.