Valeo deploys robots and cobots in an effort to achieve a twofold objective: support employees by improving their working conditions and ergonomics (particularly by reducing repetitive tasks) AND boost productivity.
Find out more details in this video:
Eager to assess where your company stands in its transformation towards becoming a factory of the future? Fill out the FoF Scan questionnaire from ADMA (European ADvanced MAnufacturing Support Centre, of which Agoria and Sirris are partners).
Watch also these videos:
- Discover Daikin, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Veranneman Technical Textiles, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Vandemoortele, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Total Lubricant Ertvelde, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Audi Brussels, Factory of the Future 2020
- VIDEO - Provan: “Employee engagement is one of the pillars of our QRM strategy”
- VIDEO - ED&A: "Being a Factory of the future is the cornerstone of staying competitive with low-wages countries"
Scan - Factory of the Future
Would you like to assess your company's progress in becoming a "Factory of the Future" as part of the "Make Different" action plan ? With our Factory of the Future scan, you will discover what the 7 essential transformations include and how important they are for your company.
Assessment - Factory of the Future
In recent years, has your manufacturing company performed exceptionally well in terms of lead time reduction, introduction of new technologies, automation, development of new products and services, quality improvement, turnover growth and staff expansion ?