Eager to assess where your company stands in its transformation towards becoming a factory of the future? Fill out the FoF Scan questionnaire from ADMA (European ADvanced MAnufacturing Support Centre, of which Agoria and Sirris are partners).
Watch also these videos:
- Discover Veranneman Technical Textiles, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Vandemoortele, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Total Lubricant Ertvelde, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Audi Brussels, Factory of the Future 2020
- VIDEO - Provan: “Employee engagement is one of the pillars of our QRM strategy”
- VIDEO - ED&A: "Being a Factory of the future is the cornerstone of staying competitive with low-wages countries"
Implementation guidance - Factory of the Future
If you are looking for advice on how to create your development plan, both on a technical level and on a human level, Agoria can help, in collaboration with Sirris.
Transformation advice - Factory of the Future
If you want to transform your manufacturing company into a 'Factory of the Future', you can request a guidance plan. We draft a multi-domain transformation plan in which mostly 3 to 4 Made Different transformations are inherently described.