Passenger Car OEMs
- Vehicle production: Audi E-tron and Audi E-tron Sportback
- Battery Assembly
Number of employees: app 2,800
- First CO2-neutral plant in the Volkswagen Group
- First plant in the VW Group dedicated to EV-production
- 2020 Factory of the Future award winner
Volvo Cars Ghent
- Vehicle production: Volvo XC-40 and V60
- Battery Assembly
Number of employees: app 6,500
- First Volvo plant with a battery assembly line
Toyota Motor Europe
- Brussels: The Toyota Head Office is the European operations nerve center for Toyota and Lexus, including the principal areas of engineering, manufacturing support and Sales and Marketing.
- Zaventem: The Technical Centre is home to Toyota Motor Europe’s Research & Development (R&D), Purchasing and Production Engineering, European design and engineering functions.
- Diest: Toyota’s 100,000m² European parts center provides “just-in-time” service parts and accessories to the regional parts centers of Toyota Motor Europe (TME) and to the European National Marketing and Sales companies, and to some 500 dealers in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and the North of France.
Number of employees: app. 2,700Read more
Ford Lommel Proving Ground
- Only vehicle proving ground of Ford in Europe
- Testing: Durability, Corrosion, Functional Performance, Braking, Root Cause Investigations
- Ride & Handling Testing & Development
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) Development
Number of employees: app. 315
- 2019: 17,5 million dollar investment on infrastructure for testing the car of the future
- Aalst: Honda Access Europe: development of accessories for cars and motorcycles, production of bumpers
- Ghent: Honda Logistics Europe: European distribution hub for cars, motorcycles , spare parts and power products. Central IT department as nerve system for all of Honda’s operations in Europe (marketing, sales, stock, distribution, aftersales)
Mazda Motor Logistics Europe
- European distribution and logistics headquarters for Mazda spare parts and accessories
- European financial services and IT-support
Number of employees: app 420Read more
- Developing a unique vehicle for a next level driving experience.
Is your company or organisation not on this list?