The European Commission has proceeded with the citation of new references in the OJEU via a New Commission Decision concerning references of harmonised standards under Directive/Regulation 2014/68/EU - Pressure equipment (PED) was published in the Official Journal of the European Union under the reference OJ L 361 of 12.10.2021. (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/dec_impl/2021/1801/oj)
It concerns the latest versions of:
- EN 13480-3:2017/A1:2021 “Metallic industrial piping – Part 3: Design and calculation”
- EN 1515-4:2021 “Flanges and their joints – Bolting – Part 4: Selection of bolting for equipment subject to the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU”
- The former version EN 1515-4:2009” Flanges and their joints – Bolting – Part 4: Selection of bolting for equipment subject to the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC” will be withdrawn by 12/04/2023.
- EN 14222:2021 “Stainless steel steam boilers”
- The former version EN 14222:2003” Stainless steel shell boilers” will be withdrawn by 12/04/2023.
You want to know which standards apply to your product, process or service but you don’t know how to find them ? The Standards Finder shows you a methodology to run a structured search in a series of public databases.
Advice - Standards
Does my product fall within the scope of a standard? Am I using the correct version of the standard? How should I interpret a certain clause? You can contact us with practical questions about standards.