We developed an Escalator Game together with Agoria under the motto ‘catch them while they’re young’. Discover it on escalatorsafety.agoria.be. Target group: 8 to 18-year-olds. But believe us, even adults will have fun playing this game. And learn something from it too!"
“Instead of opting for the umpteenth video or instruction note, we chose a unique game formula in which the participants learn the 12 main rules of safe escalator use,” says Dirk De Moor, responsible for the lifts and escalators business group at Agoria. “We are convinced that learning by doing sticks better than just reading.”
Have we convinced you of the usefulness of this awareness-raising campaign? Then add your support to it! How? Here are a few examples:
- Put a link to the game on your website: http://escalatorsafety.agoria.be/
- Offer the game on a tablet or computer next to the escalator..
- Hang these posters near your escalators: version 1 /version 2 .
- Use this awareness-raising text on your website or in your newsletter to your customers and staff.
- Post this message on your social media.
- Upgrade your escalator to the latest safety standards because research shows that the number of accidents doubles every 10 years that an escalator is in use – mainly due to outdated safety features.
And… don’t forget to try the Escalator Game yourself. We’re curious to see your score!
Tool - Psychosocial risk assessment
Do you want to minimize the psychosocial risks in your organization but you don’t really know where to begin ? We help you get started and perform an initial analysis whereby the psychosocial risks are identified.
Who can help me implement a Safety Certificate for Contractors system (SCC)? Our operational staff and managers must have a SCC certificate. Where can they take the basic training to obtain it? You can contact us with practical questions about SCC.