Within Agoria's expertise domain Regulations & Standards, eHealth standardisation is one of the ICT standardisation priorities.
Our goal is to bring together all Beligan eHealth stakeholders from industry and care sector through our groups HL7 Belgium and IHE Belgium. Interoperability can be achieved through using and IHE profiles and international standards from DICOM, HL7 and ISO and terminologies like Snomed CT and Loinc.
Subscribe to our newsletter here.
As sectoral standardisation operator assigned by the National Standardisation body NBN, Agoria ICT is Belgian secretary of the following European and international standardisation committees
- ISO/TC 215 Health Informatics
- CEN/TC 251 Health Informatics
- CEN/TC 431 Service Chain for Social Care Alarms
Per standardisation committee you can see the number of published standards and the standards being developed.
|CEN/TC 251 Health Informatics||104||25|
|ISO/TC 215 Health Informatics||198||54|
|CEN/TC 431 Service Chain for Social Care Alarms||0||1|
Ongoing international standardisation projects are f.e.:
- The International Patient Summary (IPS) - ISO/DIS 27269: check out this interesting presentation
- Quality and reliability criteria for health and wellness apps - prCEN ISO/TS 82304-2: the draft of the Technical Specifications is out. Check with Karlien Erauw for a more details.
Participation in the standards development for eHealth is open to everyone. Contact Karlien Erauw for more details.
The eHealth standardisation group that looks into Belgian interoperability issues by applying international standards (IHE/HL7) is meeting every quarter at Agoria Brussels or online.
2020 upcoming meeting date is December 8 at 1PM .
On November 3,4 and 5 we organised the online Belgian eHealth Interoperability Days during the online IHE Europe Connectathon week.
You can download the presentations here:
- HL7 FHIR overview presentation
- HL7 FHIR API's presentation
- IHE Profiles on FHIR presentation
- IHE XDS overview presentation
- HL7 version 2 presentation
- eHealth Terminologies Overview presentation
- IHE validation tools for connectivity testing presentation and webinar
- Allergies and hypersensitivities Care Set in Belgium presentation
- HL7 FHIR and Allergies and hypersensitivities Care Set at Réseau Santé Wallon (Belgium) presentation
- HL7 FHIR in Belgium Overview presentation
- HL7 FHIR: security recommendations presentation
- Belgian mHealth validation pyramid presentation
- prCEN ISO/TS 82304-2: Quality criteria for mobile health and wellness apps presentation
You can re-watch some of the webinars here:
- IHE Profiles on FHIR webinar
- eHealth Terminologies Overview and Belgian Snomed CT roadmap webinar
- IHE Validation tools for connectivity testing webinar
- HL7 FHIR and Allergies and hypersensitivities Care Set at Réseau Santé Wallon (Belgium) webinar
- HL7 FHIR in Belgium webinar
- Mobile Health apps: quality criteria and Belgian mobile health validation pyramid webinar