Within Agoria's expertise domain Regulations & Standards, eHealth standardisation is one of the ICT standardisation priorities.
Our goal is to bring together all eHealth stakeholders from industry and care sector.
As sectoral standardisation operator assigned by the National Standardisation body NBN, Agoria ICT is Belgian secretary of the following European and international standardisation committees
- ISO/TC 215 Health Informatics
- CEN/TC 251 Health Informatics
- CEN/TC 431 Service Chain for Social Care Alarms
Ongoing standardisation projects are:
- International Patient Summary (IPS)
- Quality and reliability criteria for health and wellness apps
Participation in the standards development for eHealth is open to everyone. Contact Karlien Erauw, email@example.com for more details.