Windows, Doors and Facades
The Windows, Doors and Façades group consists of manufacturers, suppliers and installation engineers for the windows, doors and façades market. The focus is mainly on suppliers and system builders
- The Windows, Doors and Façades group collects market statistics and market trends regarding the sector.
- They monitor and implement the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD).
- They monitor, in collaboration with the Smart Building group, the Smart Readiness Indicator (indicates the impact of the control systems on the energy indicator).
- They monitor the construction product regulation.
- They inform regarding the impact of environmental legislation at a product level such as the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive.
EPBD standards: What relevant knowledge does the overarching standard for the energy performance of buildings (NBN EN ISO 52000-1) include for the EPB methodology? In the current debate on the reform of the energy performance of buildings methodology (EPB), Agoria is asking for better utilisation of available European knowledge sources, such as the EPBD standards. But what knowledge do these standards actually contain? Below an overview of potential lessons from the standard for the general framework (NBN EN ISO 52000-1).
Take part in CSR Connect, our Corporate Social Responsibility learning network for the technology industry This spring Agoria and Sirris is launching a Learning Network on the subject of CSR. Emphasis will be placed, on the one hand, on rolling out a successful sustainability programme and, on the other hand, on offering benchmark references helpful in understanding topics such as mobility, stakeholder engagement, sustainable purchasing and climate.
Help, I cannot see the wood in the EPBD standards EPBD-normen hebben betrekking op de energieprestatie in gebouwen. Maar wat zijn deze normen precies? Hoe worden ze ontwikkeld en hoe kunt u daar zelf aan deelnemen?