Medical technology is on the move. Do you want to make the transition to MedTech, understand better what the requirements are for working in a MedTech environment and strengthen management decision-making? This MedTech Master Class provides you with the necessary insights.
Benefiting patients is essential, but not sufficient. In order for MedTech to find its way to the patient, many elements need to be in place. The possibilities of MedTech are booming and new players seeking to enter or understand the market are plentiful. New medical device regulations require new qualifications that are currently hard to find, and educational offers in Europe are limited.
The MedTech Masterclass offers the quality stamp and integrative view that are needed. It prepares future leaders for successfully bringing to market medical devices or new health tech solutions featuring devices − taking the European ecosystem, and its new medical device regulations, into account.
The programme wil face these kinds of challenges:
- Understanding the MedTech ecosystem, its markets and regulatory environment – and the differences internationally
- Clinically investigating your MedTech ideas more quickly, making use of co-development and collaboration
- Making your market access more predictable
- Knowing how to evaluate where value is created and captured in novel converging MedTech business models
- Understanding the differences and resemblances with pharmaceutical regulatory access processes
- Detecting opportunities related to the convergence of drugs and medical devices
- Mastering the strategic, tactical and technical aspects to meeting legal requirements in order to introduce products on the market
More info about this programme on the brochure (491,6 kB).
This programme is supported by HealthTech.Belgium, a project supported by Agoria.