As of January 2021, the Transport & Mobility Technology Club will continue under the new name of Automotive Technology Club.
The Automotive Technology Club brings together 41 technology companies active in electrification, user experience, ADAS and smart production.
Last year, the Club organized in particular client introductions with Renault Technocentre (F), FCA (USA), Honda R&D Europe (D) and Yazaki Systems & Technologies (D).
Ward Vleegen, manager of the Automotive Technology Club, explains why a new name was chosen:
- "Four years ago, the name Transport & Mobility Technology Club was chosen to keep the range of potential international customers as wide as possible. We now see that we have a solid footprint in the automotive sector and there are enough companies active in the automotive sector in Belgium to develop the club further in this direction.
- Automotive Technology Club makes our message and offer much clearer to the automotive OEMs and Tier-1s we come into contact with and the potential new club members we can attract.
- The name Automotive Technology Club also reflects the ambition to position our club as the centre and linchpin of the automotive community in Belgium."
The club's operation is based on 4 pillars:
- High level introductions: introductions to potential customers (automotive OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers worldwide).
- Business intelligence: insight into what lives and plays in the automotive world.
- Sharing experiences: facilitating exchange between members.
- Promotion: putting automotive technology "made & engineered in Belgium" in the international spotlight.
Would you like to discover the benefits of Club membership? Then contact Ward Vleegen!