Agoria, EUKA and DronePort will join forces to bring together Belgian drone technology developers and suppliers on 4 April in a network and matchmaking event. The programme includes a keynote by Airbus on 'Urban Traffic Management and the role of Cities'. Sign up!
In Belgium, we are blessed with the most advanced assets and networks to become a top worldwide player in the drone economy. This was recently highlighted in the 2018 study made by PWC and Agoria and is evidenced by a growing list of initiatives and successes.
The upcoming European Drone Legislation and acceleration in technological innovations are quickly changing the playfield. It's time to valorize the Belgian efforts and investments in the drone economy.
To strengthen the potential of the Belgian contribution to this global market it is fundamental to have a community of technology companies that can reinforce each other to bring state-of-the-art high-end products and services to the market.
Agoria, EUKA and DronePort are joining forces to bring the Belgian drone technology developers and suppliers together to explore business opportunities and to capitalize on the growth of this global market. And, what could be a more stimulating environment than organizing this at the newly opened state of the art facilities of DronePort in Sint-Truiden.
With the mantra of "uniting and united we are stronger", join us on April 4th, for an afternoon full of learning, networking and matchmaking.
Meet, explore, network and grow your business.
What's in it for you?
- Get in contact with your colleagues and peers of the Belgian Drone Community, from innovative startups and scale ups to world class international players
- Identify potential business opportunities in the Belgian Drone Market and beyond
- Gain insight on participating in current and new funded initiatives, local and European
- Be able to judge the potential of your own market offering
- Get a picture on the future technological needs and offerings
- Get to know and connect with important potential partners (as client, supplier, R&D partner, …)
- Book 1 to 1 speed dates to introduce yourself and explore
- Experience DronePort facilities and incubator on a guided tour, and meet the onsite community already active there
|13:30 - 14:00||
Registration and coffee
|14:00 - 14:10||Welcome by Agoria and EUKA|
|14:10 - 14:25||Keynote: Welcome@DronePort, a unique test and incubation campus in the heart of Europe, Mark Vanlook, CEO, Droneport|
|14:25 - 15:00||
European collaboration showing the way
|15:00 - 15:40||
Belgian collaboration projects for drone applications
Smart Connectivity demonstrator project, Eli De Poorter, professor at Ghent University - IMEC
3 ICON projects on drones:
|15:40 - 16:10|| Keynote: Smart Mobility in Smart City: Urban Air Traffic Management
and the role of Cities
Dr Vassilis Agouridas, Senior Manager Strategic Innovation, AIRBUS
|16:10 - 16:15||
Wrap Up, Yves Schellekens, Business Group Leader Digital Industries, Agoria
|16:15 - 16:30||Demo flight by Unifly|
|16:30 - 18:30||Networking Drink|
|16:45 - 18:15||
Matchmaking (15 min speed dates)
Guided Tours DronePort
Subscribe via the button at the bottom of this article.
Join the matchmaking session (speed dates) and guided tour
We strongly recommend you to make use of the opportunity to meet the other participants individually during 15 minutes speed dates and explore the potential of a partnership.
Register here for Matchmaking & Guided Tour
For all your questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 011 46 00 63
Thursday 4 April 2019, 13:30 - 18:15
Agoria & EUKA
Members of Agoria and EUKA: free of charge (max 2 participants per member, extra participants pay 95€)
Non-members: 95 € (excl VAT)
No-show fee: 95 € (excl VAT)
- Please cancel your attendance by sending an email message to email@example.com. You may ask a colleague to stand in for you.
- If no cancellation has been received, your company/organization will be invoiced a no-show fee.