What are the opportunities for the hydrogen market and what place should hydrogen have in tomorrow's energy transition? Discover it at the next seminar of Agoria's Energy Technology Club. Mark 17 September in your agenda!
Please note Tuesday 17 September at 13.30 hrs in your agenda for the 3rd Energy Technology Club Seminar, organised in collaboration with the Port of Oostende and Rebo. This event will take place in De Grote Post in Oostende and will be followed by a cocktail dinner.
This year, the seminar will be focused on opportunities for the hydrogen market.
The aim of this seminar will be to share the vision of the industrial & political players on what should be the hydrogen picture of tomorrow in the energy transition. This seminar will include the following topics:
- The challenge of getting electrolysis economically coupled to wind power
- The European roadmap to hydrogen as an energy vector
- From small hydrogen production to large production and its implications
- Advantages of hydrogen in city transport applications
- Use of existing piping networks for hydrogen mixing and storage purposes.
This message only serves as a notification. A detailed agenda and formal invitation will be sent out in due time.
Tuesday 17 September 2019, 13:30