The working groups "Multi-Energy" and "Smart Mobility" are aiming at the building of strong ecosystems of Agoria members active in those domains. The next meeting of both groups will take place on Tuesday May 26th, 2020, online.
10:00 - Meeting Multi-Energy
- Welcome, agreement on the agenda
- Impact Corona, roundtable
- Presentation white paper Energy Communities - Pierre Martens (Agoria)
- Smart Sector Integration - Ruth Lambrechts & Pierre Martens (Agoria)
11:00 - Coffee break
- Update BIDC project (Low Voltage DC) - Giel Van Den Broeck (EnergyVille)
- Snowball, an Energy Storage Ecosystem - Snowball is a state-of-the-art cleantech hub at the Evolis Business Park in Harelbeke, Belgium - Stefan Grosjean (Snowball) & Beatrice De Mahieu (Co.Station)
12:00 - End of meeting Multi-Energy
13.30 - Meeting Smart Mobility
- Welcome & agenda
- Smart & Sustainable Mobility
- Impact Corona on Smart Mobility Business Development - Exchange of experiences
- Movid-19 – by Maestro Mobile, Survey on the mobility behaviour of Belgians after the coronacrisis & Short open debate
- Flanders Mobilidata project, update - Short update and status on public consultation & RFP
- Co.Mobility – the Belgian Mobility Ecosystem, by Lando Szücs, co.station
- Update on smart & sustainable mobility actions (members only)
- Update of the Business Guide « Smart & Sustainable Mobility »
- Study Congestion
- Planning & annoncements
15:00 - End of meetings
Looking forward to meeting you!
Register by sending an email to email@example.com. Please specify which meeting you plan to attend. An MS Teams link will be sent to the registered participants.
Tuesday 26 May 2020, 10:00 - 15:30
Online meeting (MS Teams)
Free of charge. Agoria members only.