The Smart Mobility working group forms part of the Smart Cities project and consists of companies from various industries that offer products, systems, solutions or services that contribute towards a more sustainable, energy efficient, smart and/or safe mobility of goods and/or people.
- Every quarter, the Smart Mobility working group organises consultation and work meetings with the member companies.
- The group follows the developments regarding smart mobility and formulates points of view on the topic for the use of Belgian companies.
- The group consults various stakeholders and public institutions.
- The group organises business information sessions and seminaries on smart mobility.
- The group policy and legislation developments and provides the information to member companies.