Agoria and the Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce (FCCC) have the pleasure to invite you to participate to an information session on the Opportunities to Finance your Business in China which will take place on October 23, 2018 in Brussels.
During this session, experts will present information on investment funds and financial support available when expanding your business to China.
- 09h00: Registration
- 09h30: Introduction, Ms Gwenn Sonck, Executive Director, Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce
- 09h35: "Different Investment Vehicles for Belgian Companies investing in China and Chinese Companies investing in Belgium or in Europe", Mr Rik Daems, Chairman, China-Belgium-Direct Equity Investment Fund
- 09h55: "Capricorn-Scorpio: Equity & Support for China roll-out", Mr Jos B. Peeters, Managing Partner, Capricorn Venture Partners
- 10h15: "Support from the SME Growth Portfolio", Mrs Benedicte De Buck, SME Growth Portfolio, Project Adviser, Agency Innovation and Entrepreneurship, VLAIO
- 10h30: "Financing your Exports to China", Frank Haak, Head GTS Sales Belgium, BNP Paribas Fortis
- 10h45: Coffee break
- 11h00: "Exporting to China? Investing in China? Support by Credendo",Mr Wim Bosman, Business Development Specialist, Marketing and Communication from Credendo, Export Credit Agency
- 11h15: "Subsidies to Promote International Business",Mr Yves Roekens, Head Financial Stimuli, Flanders Investment & Trade
- 11h30: "Financing of Sales Offices in China", Mr Jan Holthuis, Lawyer, Buren
- 11h45: Question and answer session
- 12h00: Networking lunch
- 13h00: End
For questions concerning the Event, please contact Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce:
Tuesday 23 October 2018, 09:00 - 13:00
Agoria - FCCC
Price for members of Agoria and FCCC: € 75 (excl. VAT)
Price for non-members: € 110 (excl. VAT)
Please register before 18 October 2018.