Safety & Well-being
Accidents at work, personal protective equipment, prevention advisor, reintegration path, etc. Agoria helps companies develop and implement a policy on prevention and well-being at work.
28/09 Seminar: 'GDPR Reloaded' The GDPR is a highly topical subject, now more than ever. Did you know, for instance, that the Data Protection Authority, which now has additional powers, has been stepping up its efforts since May 2019? All the more reason to attend our "GDPR Reloaded" seminar on. You will be given explanations on the sanctions and imposed responsibilities and you will be able to obtain expert advice from the Data Protection Authority itself, among others. Register here!
New Agoria manual compiles good practices against COVID-19 As an employer, you naturally consider it important to offer your employees a safe and hygienic working environment. The manual 'How do I Tackle COVID-19?' is a handy guide to 'good practices' from member companies that are confronted with the same issues as you, supplemented by the insights on safety from our own Agoria experts.
- Individual services: every year, the Well-being team answers around 1,800 requests from members! These queries are very diverse, with topics such as accidents at work, personal protective equipment, the appointment of a prevention advisor, the reintegration process, etc.;
- Collective services and actions: seminars, training, codes of good practices, tools, occupational accident and premium benchmarks, single topic dossiers, self-diagnosis on well-being, etc.;
- Collective actions: Agoria represents the technology industry on a number of social consultation platforms at interprofessional level, such as the Belgian High Council for Prevention and Protection at Work, Fedris and VZW VCA-BeSaCC;
- Networking: prevention working group, safety on construction sites working group (specific to Building, Contracting & Technical Services industries);
- Lobbying: the topics relating to well-being are discussed with members in the prevention advisors' working group. Agoria represents them in organisations such as the VBO and CEEMET (Agoria's umbrella organisation for social policies at EU level).