From 26 to 29 November, Agoria's Transport & Mobility Technology Club organizes an automotive mission on the topic of smart production to the Czech Republic. The goal of this mission is to inspire and inform the Czech Automotive Industry with solutions and innovations in Smart Production.
- You will have the opportunity to present your solutions during Tech Days at Tokai Rika CZ (TRCZ), Adient, Denso Manufacturing CZ (DMCZ) and Continental CZ and get in direct contact with their engineers and managers
- You will gain insights on the state of play of the automotive industry in the Czech Republic
A Tech Day is an on-site pop-up exhibition with real demonstrations of new technologies.
Agoria Transport & Mobility Technology Club has already conducted Tech Days at for instance Ford (Aachen Research Center, Cologne and Valencia plants), FCA Turin, Volvo Cars Gothenburg, Continental and Yanfeng Automotive Interiors.
Tuesday 26 November
- Flight from Brussels to Prague
Wednesday 27 November
- Tech Day at TRCZ in Lovosice, including a VIP-Tour for Senior Management of TRCZ
With about 900 employees, TRCZ sro is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Japanese company Tokai Rika Co., Ltd., which is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive parts.
TRCZ was founded at the end of 2001 and started production in December 2003 in a new greenfield plant in Lovosice, Northern Bohemia. The construction is one of the largest and most modern production capacities of the Tokai Rika Group and its current product range consists mainly of multifunctional controls, seat belts and other components to ensure active and passive safety in vehicles. The major customers of these top components are mainly major automakers in Europe.
- Bus Transfer from Lovosice to Czeska Lipa
- Tech Day at Adient Czeska Lipa
The Adient plant in Česká Lípa was founded in 1992 and today it is the oldest plant in the European branch TRIM, which produces car seat covers. Around 1,300 employees at our plant are currently sewing car seat covers for ŠKODA, LAND ROVER and OPEL. In addition to sewing we also have various special technologies such as 3D patterns, lamination, gluing, punching and others. We do not only focus on production, but also on development and innovation.
- Bus Transfer to hotel in Liberec
Thursday 28 November
- Tech Day at Denso Manufacturing CZ in Liberec, including a VIP-Tour for Senior Management of DMCZ
DENSO MANUFACTURING CZECH s.r.o. was established on 12th July 2001 by its Japanese parent company in order to get closer to its European customers and to react to the growing market of car air conditioners. With app 2.800 employees, the company produces air-conditioner related products for car makers in Europe
- Bus Transfer from Liberec to Blandys nad Ladem
Friday 29 November
- Tech Day at Continental Automotive Czech Republic in Brandýs nad Labem, including a VIP-Tour for Senior Management of Continental
With almost 2.500 employees, the Continental Automotive plant in Brandýs nad Labem is a global supplier of automotive electronics for cars of many world-renowned brands. In addition to modern production facilities for electronics and mechanical fuel transport units, the plant also has its own plastic molding and painting shop, where parts for electronic production are produced. Also interesting is the use of Optical Bonding technology to increase display contrast.
The location also houses a R&D center, which is working on product development not only for Brandýs, but also for other Continental plants around the world.
- Flight back to Brussels
Tuesday 26 November 2019 - Friday 29 November 2019
Transport & Mobility Technology Club
- € 1.450 + VAT (Local transport/tech days) for Club Members
- € 1.950* + VAT (Local transport/tech days) for Non-Club Members
(*) € 500 to be reimbursed in case your company becomes Club member before January 30, 2020
- € 750 + VAT for every additional participant, in case more than one person from your company will participate
Registrations for this event are closed.