Agoria, in close collaboration with the Dutch Embassy in Belgium, the Consulate General of the Netherlands in Antwerp and partner associations FME and IRO, have the pleasure to invite you to an investment seminar on May 30th at the Port of Antwerp. Book your spot!
Topics such as energy and infrastructure are to be addressed during this session but other trending topics such as digital investments and circular economy initiatives will also be discussed.
© Peter Knoop
This event, introduced by Jacques Vandermeiren, CEO of the Antwerp Port Authority, will take place at the spectacular new Antwerp Port House designed by well-known architect Zaha Hadid.
- 12:30: Welcome and sandwiches lunch
- 13:30: Opening of the seminar by Antwerp Port Authority CEO, Jackes Vandermieren
- 13:50: Wouter De Geest, BASF CEO
- 14:15: Erwin Verstraelen, Chief Digital and Information Officer at Antwerp Port Authority
- 14:45: Jan Van Havenbergh, Catalisti Managing Director
- 15:15: Geert Stienen, Agidens CEO
- 15:40: Dirk Lannoo, Vice President of Katoen Natie
- 16:00: Closing and networking drinks until 17:00
A similar investment seminar is currently being organised in cooperation with the Port of Rotterdam to take place in the second half of 2018.
Wednesday 30 May 2018, 12:30 - 17:00
Antwerp Port House
Zaha Hadidplein 1
€ 75 per person (registration open until 25 May)
No more than one person per organization or company in view of the limited number of places (first come, first served).
Please cancel your attendance by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask a colleague to stand in for you.
If no cancellation has been received your organization or company will be invoiced an amount of € 75 (excl. VAT per person).