The Lighting group consists of manufacturers and suppliers of interior lighting (both decorative and functional) and companies that operate in the lighting equipment market (e.g. dimmers).
- The group is working on a good practice code for emergency lighting and will be sharing it with relevant stakeholders.
- The group evaluates the performance of LED lighting.
- The group organises lobby activities on the accelerated implementation of public LED lighting with regard to relevant stakeholders.
- They promote the impact of good lighting on the work environment. The group also works on promoting new technology (such as connected LED lighting) and business concepts (such as Lighting as a Service).
- They collect relevant market statistics.
- For the above activities, the group collaborates with other Agoria expertise centres, regional government bodies and the Smart Cities Committee.
EPBD standards: What relevant knowledge does the overarching standard for the energy performance of buildings (NBN EN ISO 52000-1) include for the EPB methodology? In the current debate on the reform of the energy performance of buildings methodology (EPB), Agoria is asking for better utilisation of available European knowledge sources, such as the EPBD standards. But what knowledge do these standards actually contain? Below an overview of potential lessons from the standard for the general framework (NBN EN ISO 52000-1).
Take part in CSR Connect, our Corporate Social Responsibility learning network for the technology industry This spring Agoria and Sirris is launching a Learning Network on the subject of CSR. Emphasis will be placed, on the one hand, on rolling out a successful sustainability programme and, on the other hand, on offering benchmark references helpful in understanding topics such as mobility, stakeholder engagement, sustainable purchasing and climate.
Help, I cannot see the wood in the EPBD standards EPBD-normen hebben betrekking op de energieprestatie in gebouwen. Maar wat zijn deze normen precies? Hoe worden ze ontwikkeld en hoe kunt u daar zelf aan deelnemen?