The Lifts group consists of manufacturers and maintenance and modernisation companies of lifts and escalators.
- The group is working on a digitisation project for lift management.
- The group is drawing up a Specifications document for the Walloon government.
- They organise awareness campaigns on safe use of escalators.
- They collect annual market and incident statistics.
- The group is responsible for the monitoring and steering of relevant legislation and standards.
#CSR: What is the effect of CSR on your company? Ask yourself: What does Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) mean for your company? Decreasing the impact on the environment and climate? Philanthropy? Employer branding? Ensuring employees throughout the company commit to the importance of CSR is one of the main challenges for companies at this time. This text provides insight into the impact of CSR on your company. We will follow up on this with another article on concrete steps you can take to implement CSR.
Take part in CSR Connect, our Corporate Social Responsibility learning network for the technology industry This spring Agoria and Sirris is launching a Learning Network on the subject of CSR. Emphasis will be placed, on the one hand, on rolling out a successful sustainability programme and, on the other hand, on offering benchmark references helpful in understanding topics such as mobility, stakeholder engagement, sustainable purchasing and climate.