La 6ème édition de l'événement Réglementations & Normes du 10 octobre vous propose des sessions intéressantes sur la sécurité des machines et de l'industrie 4.0 afin de vous tenir au courant des dernières tendances.
The 6th edition of the Regulations & Standards Event on October 10 has some interesting tracks on Safety of Machinery and Industry 4.0 on offer for you to keep up-to-date with the latest trends.
Morning Sessions 9.15AM-12.15AM
- Factories of the Future: how to become a Factory of the Future ? Learn from testimonials from industry
- Safety of Machinery: keep up-to-date with the Machinery Directive (AI, Cobots, wireless communication)
- New Ways of Learning: the changing job market requires us to work longer and develop new skills. Find out how technology can help to do so.
Afternoon Sessions 2PM-5PM
- Artificial Intelligence: how can you apply Artificial Intelligence in a legal and ethical way?
- Industrie 4.0: What is Industry 4.0? Come and find out the latest trends, practical tips & tricks and listen to an interesting use case of a packaging machine
- Energy Savings Investments: which energy subsidies exist for your company ?
During the lunch and closing cocktail there are plenty of networking opportunities.
Register here for a morning session, an afternoon session or both.