The 6th edition of the Regulations & Standards Event on October 10 has again some interesting Digital tracks on offer for you to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and evolutions of regulations and standards.
Morning Sessions 9.15AM-12.15AM
- Digital Single Market: find out how the European Commission's DSM strategy can impact your business
- Medical Device Regulation: by May 2020, all medical devices marketed in Europe must comply with the Medical Device Regulation. Your software might be impacted!
- eHealth standard HL7 FHIR: FHIR is on the Belgian's eHealth roadmap.Learn more about its benefits and pitfalls and how it will be implemented in Belgium
- New Ways of Learning: the changing job market requires us to work longer and develop new skills. Find out how technology can help to do so.
Afternoon Sessions 2PM-5PM
- Artificial Intelligence: how can you apply AI in your company in a legal and ethical way?
- Cybersecurity Act & NIS: find out the impact on your business and how to comply with these new regulations
- Radio Equipment directive: more and more products are considered as "radio equipment" and must comply with the RED directive
- Energy Savings Investments: which energy subsidies exist for your company ?
During the lunch and closing cocktail there are plenty of networking opportunities.
The above are only a few of the 18 tracks to be discovered at the #RS Event 2019 on 10 October. Click here to find out more details on all infosessions and to register as a participant.