The Home Automation group consists of companies that provide products and systems for low-voltage systems in buildings (residential and non-residential). This refers to low-voltage panels, switches, video and intercom systems, home and business automation systems and cable ducts as well as other areas.
- The group works on a coding system to categorise the existing and new electrical systems based on their comfort level.
- The group monitors the take-back obligation of the above electrical equipment.
- The group stimulates market control on electrical safety of small electrical system (components) in collaboration with market control authorities and MSSI Europe.
- The group collaborates on the implementation of the future Belgian regulations on electrical systems (AREI).
- The group monitors and influences European sector files on standardisation and certification.