Starting from 24th of November and spread over 3 weeks, the Eurotrans Gears Training on Design and Geometry will be held in an online format. This is a specialised training at master level on the design and geometry of gears. Interested? Register now!
EUROTRANS continuously works together with world-class experts & trainers to create trainings for your needs. In 2020, the EUROTRANS Gears Training will be held online with live presentations by top industry experts - three weeks packed with specialized trainings at master level.
This comprehensive online course has been developed by EUROTRANS, the European Organization for Power Transmission Industry, in cooperation with FVA Software & Service, and leading gear experts from Germany.
- Module 1: 24 November 2020 - Geometry Fundamentals of Involute Gears
- Module 2: 25 November 2020 - Fundamentals of Bevel and Hypoid Gears
- Module 3: 26 November 2020 - Basics of Planetary Gears
Trainer: Dr. Christian Wirth
- Module 4: 1 December 2020 - Load Capacity Rating Based on Standards
- Module 5: 2 December 2020 - Gear Design Based on Local Methods
- Module 6: 3 December 2020 - Application Gear Rating Methods
Trainer: Dr. Ferdinand Wikidal
- Module 7: 8 December 2020 - Optimal Use of Gear Materials
- Module 8: 9 December 2020 - Basic Rating Practice for Safely Avoiding Gear Failures
- Module 9: 10 December 2020 - Practice-oriented tests for gear lubricants
Trainer: Dr. Klaus Michaelis
All modules will take place from 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM CET. You need to register for each module you wish to attend.
As a member of Agoria, you enjoy a discount by using the code "Eurotrans 2020" during registration.
If you have any questions please contact Ms. Cassandra John (FVA): John, Cassandra email@example.com