Vanaf 18 mei en gespreid over 3 weken wordt de Eurotrans Gears Training on Design and Geometry online gehouden. Dit is een gespecialiseerde opleiding op masterniveau over het ontwerp en de geometrie van tandwielen. Interesse? Bekijk hier het programma (in het Engels) en schrijf u nu in voor deze opleiding bestaande uit 9 sessies!
EUROTRANS continues to work with our world-class instructors to create online classes for your needs. In 2021, EUROTRANS Gear Trainings will be held online with live online presentations by top industry experts - three weeks packed with specialized gear design trainings.
This comprehensive online course has been developed by EUROTRANS, the European Organization for Power Transmission Industry, in cooperation with FVA Software & Service, and leading gear experts from Germany.
This course is oriented to people active in the gears sector with a basic engineering background and provides improvement of knowledge on geometry and design aspects of gears and gear systems. Further, this course in given in English and contributes to improve the language skills of the participants by interacting with the experts and with their peers from other countries.
- Module 1: 18 May 2021 - Geometry Fundamentals of Involute Gears
- Module 2: 19 May 2021 - Fundamentals of Bevel and Hypoid Gears
- Module 3: 20 May 2021 - Basics of Planetary Gears
Trainer: Dr. Christian Wirth
- Module 4: 25 May 2021 - Load Capacity Rating Based on Standards
- Module 5: 26 May 2021 - Gear Design Based on Local Methods
- Module 6: 27 May 2021 - Application Gear Rating Methods
Trainer: Dr. Ferdinand Wikidal
- Module 7: 8 June 2021 - Optimal Use of Gear Materials
- Module 8: 9 June 2021 - Basic Rating Practice for Safely Avoiding Gear Failures
- Module 9: 10 June 2021 - Practice-oriented tests for gear lubricants
Trainer: Dr. Klaus Michaelis
All modules will take place from 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM CET.
By registering for the gear weeks, you have access to the entire seminar package and can attend all 9 modules.
As a member of Agoria, you enjoy a discount by using the code "Eurotrans2021" during registration.
If you have any question, you can contact Ms. Cassandra John from FVA: John, Cassandra firstname.lastname@example.org