Do you want to join the Energy Technology Club's mission to Madrid from 22 to 25 October?
Please find below the updated programme :
Tuesay 23/10 :
- 9 am: Sener (Tres Cantos)
- 10.45 am: Iberdrola (Las Tablas)
- 12.45 pm: Naturgy (Las Tablas)
- 2 pm: lunch
- 4 pm: Cespa (Plaza Castilla)
- 6 pm: return hotel
- 7.30 pm: Networking event at the Residence of Belgian Ambassador, Marc Calcoen
Wednesday 24/10 :
- a.m.: Repsol
- am: Endesa (tbc)
- pm: Enagas (tbc)
Suggested hotel :
- Hotel NH Collection Madrid Abascal
Calle de José Abascal, 47, 28003 Madrid
Please contact Mr. Guillermo Fran, reception Manager, via email email@example.com to confirm and guarantee your reservation with a credit card number by mentioning "EMBAJADA DE BELGICA - GRUPO AGORIA". Price: + 265 €/night (VAT included).
- Departure: Monday 22/10 - 18.05 - 20.25 hrs
SN 3729 - Brussels - Madrid
- Return: Wednesday 24/10 - 21.10 - 23.25 hrs
SN 3730 - Madrid - Brussels
or Thursday 25/10 - 12.40 - 14.55 hrs
SN 3722 - Madrid - Brussels.
If you want to participate in this mission, please register now by e-mail to Mrs. Patricia Desmeth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Monday 22 October 2018 - Thursday 25 October 2018
Energy Technology Club
- Energy Technology Club members: 450 €/person
- Agoria members : 600 € /person
- Other companies: 900 €/person
Prices including local transport & food.
No show fee: 450 €
You can be replaced by a colleague.
Fees are excl. 21% VAT/person