Veranneman Technical Textiles is part of the Sioen Group and specializes in the production of open structure fabrics. The company, that won a Factory of the Future award in 2017, has optimized its processes since then, in particular through the use of artificial intelligence. Watch the video.
"We use AI where it is particularly effective, i.e. for very specific tasks that people don't like to perform. For instance, Veranneman has installed cameras that can detect errors on the production lines very accurately," explains Jean-Luc Dejaeghere, quality & improvement manager at Veranneman Technical Textiles.
Watch the full video here:
Eager to assess where your company stands in its transformation towards becoming a factory of the future? Fill out the FoF Scan questionnaire from ADMA (European ADvanced MAnufacturing Support Centre, of which Agoria and Sirris are partners).
Watch also these videos:
- Discover Vandemoortele, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Total Lubricant Ertvelde, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Audi Brussels, Factory of the Future 2020
- VIDEO - Provan: “Employee engagement is one of the pillars of our QRM strategy”
- VIDEO - ED&A: "Being a Factory of the future is the cornerstone of staying competitive with low-wages countries"