Valeo Vision Belgium is an automotive supplier specialized in systems for CO2 emission reduction and automated driving systems. Ever since it was first designated as a factory of the future in 2017, Valeo has endeavoured unremittingly to automate even more while reconciling man and machine. This enabled the company to renew its title of Factory of the Future on 19 June 2020. Watch the video.
Valeo deploys robots and cobots in an effort to achieve a twofold objective: support employees by improving their working conditions and ergonomics (particularly by reducing repetitive tasks) AND boost productivity.
Find out more details in this video:
Eager to assess where your company stands in its transformation towards becoming a factory of the future? Fill out the FoF Scan questionnaire from ADMA (European ADvanced MAnufacturing Support Centre, of which Agoria and Sirris are partners).
Watch also these videos:
- Discover Daikin, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Veranneman Technical Textiles, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Vandemoortele, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Total Lubricant Ertvelde, Factory of the Future 2020
- Discover Audi Brussels, Factory of the Future 2020
- VIDEO - Provan: “Employee engagement is one of the pillars of our QRM strategy”
- VIDEO - ED&A: "Being a Factory of the future is the cornerstone of staying competitive with low-wages countries"