EFFRA, ECSO and the European Commission's DG Connect will co-host a workshop centred on cybersecurity for manufacturing environments. Register now!
The aim of the workshop is to provide an insight into:
- Needs and requirements for secure and resilient manufacturing environments
- The state of the art and how current solutions address the current needs
- Current and future key enabling technologies and cybersecurity approaches
- How research and innovation projects and European or International Initiatives are already addressing cybersecurity in manufacturing
- Future requirements and pathways towards secure-by-design manufacturing environments and better integration of cybersecurity in existing systems
For a detailed agenda, registration and supporting material click here.
Wednesday 17 October 2018, 08:30 - 17:30
A. Reyerslaan 80
Free of charge