On 13 and 14 May, Agoria's Sports & Entertainment Technology Club, the Energy Technology Club and the Building & Infra Technology Club will organise a mission to Paris. On the agenda, meetings with construction companies & clients focusing on Paris 2024 and Le Grand Paris and oil & gas, renewable and nuclear fields.
Our mission to Paris on May 13 & 14, which we organize together with the Energy Technology Club and the Sports & Entertainment Technology Club is confirmed ! This mission is supported by AWEX, Brussels Hub, FIT as well as our Ambassador H.E. François de Kerchove d'Exaerde and we will have the honor to meet following key-players:
Monday 13 may
- Seminar with Tractebel Engie and BNP Paribas Fortis - involved in upcoming big projects in Paris (Grand Paris and OG 2024),
- Networking lunch,
- PCA - STREAM - Philippe Chiambaretta Architecte - Architect of, amongst other projects, the Link in La défense,
- Vinci Construction,
- Networking reception at the Residence of our Ambassador H.E. François de Kerchove d'Exaerde.
Tuesday 14 may
- Seminar with MOTT Mac Donald - one of the first international engineering, management, and development consultancies
- Networking lunch
- Jean-Paul Viguier et associés - an inspiring vision on modern architecture
The exact timing of the meetings will be communicated to you ASAP but we advise you to arrive on Sunday 12th evening so we can start on time Monday morning. Travelling to Paris is at your own expense. For the hotel, we will stay at Meliá Paris La Défense. You can book your room via internet or firstname.lastname@example.org +33 1 75 57 99 70.
On the 13th May, we will organize a Networking reception at the Belgian Embassy with representatives of our industry. You have the opportunity to invite each 2 or 3 people (clients/ colleagues/ other business related contacts). You can submit their details in the registration form.
Deadline registration: April 14
Monday 13 May 2019 - Tuesday 14 May 2019
Agoria's Building & Infra Technology Club
200€ per person, member of the club
400 € per person, non-member of the club
No Show fee: 450 € You can be replaced by a colleague.
Fees are excl. 21% VAT/person