Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Belgian eHealth Interoperability Day on March 26 is POSTPONED to November 5 together with all the other events during the IHE-Europe Connectathon Week.
As the hosting country for this year’s IHE Europe's Connectathon Week, Agoria together with lifetech.brussels, Abrumet and IHE Belgium organize a full-day seminar that will bring together healthcare stakeholders. High-end speakers will outline the importance and benefits of using international standards and IHE-profiles in order to allow interoperability of IT-Healthcare systems. There will be parallel sessions with a program that addresses the concerns of hospitals, industry, start-ups, health software developers (mobile, first line), ...
PROGRAM 5 November 2020
8h30 Registration & Welcome Coffee
9h00 Welcome - Karlien Erauw, IHE Belgium & Charles Parisot, IHE Europe
9h15 eHealth Roadmap 3.0 - Thibaut Duvillier, eHealth Platform
9h45 Interoperability challenges in healthcare - the exchange of data outside the hospital - Damien Gruson, City-Labs project coordinator
10h05 eHealth within the Brussels Capital Region - Azèle Mathieu, lifetech.brussels & Christine de Bray, Abrumet
10h20 Why use cases matter for interoperability - Claudio Saccavini, IHE Europe
10h40 Coffee break
11h00 Leveraging IHE and FHIR to facilitate information exchange between the hospitals, first line care providers and patients - Charles Parisot, IHE Europe & José Costa Teixeira, expert Healthcare IT standards
11h50 The benefits of connectivity testing - Pieter Devolder, IHE Belgium
12h30 Networking lunch & guided VIP-tour through the Connectathon floor
14h00 Parallel sessions on the following healthdata exchange topics :
HL7 FHIR in Belgium
Hospitals, EHR & first line I
15h15 -15h45 Coffee break
Mobile Health apps
Hospitals, EHR & first line II
Afternoon tracks - details:
- HL7 FHIR in Belgium: find out the benefits and pitfalls of the HL7 FHIR standard, how it will be implemented in Belgium and Flanders and the role HL7 Belgium will play
- Mobile Health apps: which initiatives are being put in place in Belgium and Europe to increase the level of confidence and fit or purpose of health apps ?
- Hospitals, EHR's & first line: how are the four levels of interoperability being tackled in the hospital ecosystems in London, Brussels, Flanders and Wallonie and what are the remaining challenges ?
- Bringing together all the Belgian eHealth stakeholders
- Presenting the Belgian priorities of the eHealth roadmap 2019-2021
- Inspiring testimonials and best practices from healthcare professionals and software developers
- Valorization of your solution outside the Belgian borders
- VIP-tour: guided visit of the Connectathon testing floor with a demonstration, explanation and benefits of ongoing testings
Don’t miss the unique opportunity to be on top of the latest eHealth interoperability trends and experience the connectivity testing marathon throug a VIP tour. Sign up now.
Explore also the program of the eHealth/mHealth Plugathon, happening on the previous days November 2-6, 2020: all eHealth and mHealth developers can experience hands-on learning workshops on international standards (IHE MHD, IHE XDS, HL7 FHIR, ...) and the Belgian, Brussels and Flemish eHealth ecosystem.
Learn more about all the activities during the IHE Europe's Connectathon Week that is taking place for the first time in Belgium, Brussels here.
Thursday 5 November 2020, 08:30 - 18:00
Brussels Autoworld, Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, 1000 Brussels - www.autoworld.be - near metro Merode
Agoria - IHE Belgium - Abrumet - lifetech.brussels
Free of charge and open for every Belgian eHealth stakeholder.
Cancellations later than 72 hours prior to the event will result in a no-show fee (see https://www.agoria.be/uploadAWP/General_conditions_of_service.pdf)