As the hosting country for this year’s IHE Europe's Connectathon Week, Agoria together with lifetech.brussels, Abrumet and IHE Belgium organize a full-day seminar that will bring together healthcare stakeholders. High-end speakers will highlight the importance and benefits of using international profiles (such as IHE) in order to allow interoperability of IT-Healthcare systems. There will be parallel sessions with a program that will address the concerns of hospitals, vendors, start-ups, health software developers (mobile, first line), ...
Find out which speakers will tell you all about the new trends and the latest news in eHealth ecosystem (coming soon).
“Whether you are a healthcare professional or institution, a software developer or a start-up, you rarely have the opportunity to discuss and share the needs of the health sector, the great ideas that bloom into your heads and how they can be translated into practical reality through IT language and standards. Come to this unique event. Sharing your expertise and needs, your day to day reality could improve tomorrow’s eHealth ecosystem!” Azèle Mathieu – lifetech.brussels
- Bringing together all the Belgian eHealth stakeholders
- Presenting the Belgian eHealth priorities of the roadmap 2019-2021
- Inspiring testimonials and best practices from Healthcare professionals and software developers
- Understanding the role of Belgian eHealth sector on the European level
- Valorization of your solution outside the Belgian borders
- Finding new opportunities for international collaborations
Don’t miss the unique opportunity to be on top of the latest eHealth interoperability trends. Sig up now.
Check out also the eHealth/mHealth Plugathon, happening on the previous days - March 24-25, 2020.
Thursday 26 March 2020, 09:00 - 18:00
Brussels Autoworld, Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, 1000 Brussels - www.autoworld.be
Agoria - IHE Belgium - Abrumet - lifetech.brussels
Price will be communicated mid November