The Belgian Cyber Security Convention (BCSC) stimulates businesses to invest in their data protection by bringing the whole field of IT-specialists together for a one-day event of networking and education.
As your company turns digital, it becomes a potential victim of a cyber attack. The question is not if, but when this will happen. In order to prepare, we should all share our knowledge and cooperate.
The Belgian Cyber Security Convention (BCSC) is your place to go for education about data protection and for building a network of trusted contacts in this field. Agoria is a proud sponsor and, as a member of the Belgian Cyber Coalition, also a co-organizer of this major cyber security event.
Learn and get an update about the challenges and techniques in cyber security in five different conference tracks (see below). Listen or interact with Agoria member companies, speaking or sponsoring this event:
Ataya&Partner, Huawei Technologies, Microsoft, nViso, Proximus, SopraSteria, Synergics, Thales, Tobania, Trustbuilder, Unisys, Verizon,...
Grasp this unique opportunity to get connected and stay updated on the latest evolutions in information technology.
- Share knowledge about cyber security related enablers including protection processes, policies, organisation, skills, awareness, and regulations.
- Survey state of the art methods and technology to build adequate protection, response and recovery activities.
- Explore tools and techniques that support the complete cyber security building process.
- Discover components and architecture elements necessary for building defense platforms.
- Receive all necessary information regarding the upcoming regulations.
Plan your day and pick and choose from these five tracks:
- Governance & practices
Share knowledge about cyber security related enablers including protection processes, policies, organisation, skills, awareness, and regulations.
- Technology & innovation
Survey state of the art methods, technology and tools to build adequate protection, response and recovery activities.
- Platforms & tools
Discover components and architecture elements necessary for building defense platforms.
- Compliance & legal
Receive all necessary information regarding the newest regulations on GDPR. Learn about legal aspects related to crypto currencies and blockchain; application of compliance frameworks like NIST, NIS, IDAS; regulation (Cyber Security Act, etc.), insurance of cyber risks, etc.
- Small & medium enterprises
Practical and directly implementable advice for C-levels and decision makers on how to create a cyber security strategy, minimum protections and more.
Wednesday 16 October 2019, 09:00 - 18:00