Join the Automotive Mission of Agoria's Transport & Mobility Technology Club to Austria and present your innovations to Magna Steyr and CNH/STEYR Tractors. The goal of this mission is to connect the Belgian and Austrian automotive industry and to inspire and inform the Austrian Automotive Industry with solutions and innovations in Vehicle Electrification and Smart Production.
- You will have the opportunity to present your solutions to Magna Steyr and CNHi – Steyr Tractors and get in direct contact with their engineers and managers
- You will networkand connect with other automotive OEM’s and Suppliers in the region during the Automotive 2019 Conference and the Pre-Event
- You will gain insights on the state of play of the automotive industry in Austria
Sunday November 3:
- Flight from Düsseldorf to Linz
Monday November 4:
- Tech Day at CNHi Werk St-Valentin, including a VIP-Tour for Senior Management of CNHi Werk St-Valentin
With about 600 employees, the plant St-Valentin acts as the EMEA headquarters for Case IH and STEYR Tractors, featuring an engineering competence center and manufacturing. Approximately 10.000 tractors are being manufactured in St Valentin annually, covering 24 product lines and 98 models.
- Bus Transfer from St-Valentin to Graz
Tuesday November 5:
- Tech Day at Magna Steyr in Graz, including a VIP-Tour for Senior Management of Magna Steyr
Over 100 years of experience in vehicle production and a broad range of services make Magna Steyr the worldwide leading brand-independent engineering and manufacturing partner for OEMs.
The extensive range of services covers product groups Engineering Services - from systems and modules to complete vehicle engineering - and Complete Vehicle Manufacturing, where they offer World Class flexible solutions from niche to volume production. So far, Magna Steyr has produced more than 3.5 million vehicles - of 29 different models.
- Bus Transfer from Graz to Linz
- Automotive.2019 Pre-Evening Networking Event at Rotax MAX Dome, organized by Automobil Cluster
Wednesday November 6:
- Participation in the Automotive.2019Conference at Voestalpine Stahlwelt, organized by Automobil Cluster
- Flight back to Düsseldorf
Please contact Ward Vleegen (email@example.com) if you want to participate. Deadline: Oct 8.
Sunday 3 November 2019 - Wednesday 6 November 2019
Transport & Mobility Technology Club
- € 1.550 excl VAT for Transport & Mobility Technology Club Members OR
- € 2.050* excl VAT (for Non-Club Members) (*) € 500 to be reimbursed in case your company becomes Club member before January 30, 2020
- € 750 excl VAT for every additional participant, in case more than one person from your company will participate
The fee covers for the following costs:
- Local transport via coach and taxi
- Transport of demo goods with the coach from Belgium to Austria and back – excluding transport in Belgium from your company to coach company and back
- Lunches during the Tech Days
- Informal dinner on Nov 4
- Automotive 2019 Pre-Event on Nov 5
- Tech Days participation
- Automotive.2019 Conference entry ticket
The fee does not cover the costs for hotels and flights. Please book these at your own expense.