Present your innovations to the automotive industry in Detroit - virtually! The goal of this online B2B matchmaking event is to connect Michigan’s most advanced automotive OEMs and Tier-1s with innovative technology companies in Belgium and Austria. The highlight of the event will undoubtedly be the virtual tech day with FCA. Register now!
The Automotive Tech Days USA 2020 are organized by Agoria Transport & Mobility Technology Club, Advantage Austria, Detroit Regional Partnership, Flanders' Investment & Trade and AutomobilCluster Upper-Austria.
The goal of this online B2B matchmaking event is to connect Michigan’s most advanced automotive OEMs and Tier-1s with innovative technology companies in Belgium and Austria in following domains:
- Vehicle Electrification
- User Experience
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- Smart & Connected Mobility
- Smart Production.
The highlight of the event will undoubtedly be the virtual tech day with FCA, which is conducted in two steps:
- Nov 18: preselection by FCA on the basis of short pitches by the participating companies
- Dec 4: The selected companies give a longer presentation to a larger audience of FCA, including decision-makers.
How does the matchmaking work?
- Until November 13, participating Belgian and Austrian companies can publish descriptions of their solutions and innovations on the online B2B marketplace.
- From November 13 to November 30, US OEMs and Tier-1's can browse the marketplace and book 1-on-1 online meetings with the companies of their interest. The 1-on-1 online meetings take place from Dec 2 to 4. Also Belgian and Austrian companies can connect with each other
- On Dec 1, an online Kick-off event is organized featuring keynote presentations and an introduction to the Detroit automotive industry
- From Dec 2 to 4, the arranged online B2B meetings take place
- Showcase your products, projects and services and connect with potential partners or customers in the US, including a dedicated virtual tech day with FCA
Participation fee and registration?
Participation fee: € 900 excl. VAT
Monday 30 November 2020
Transport & Mobility Technology Club
€ 900 excl. VAT