Agoria is a partner in the imec.istart business acceleration program (Industry 4.0) which supports entrepreneurs with the early development of their tech start-ups during minimum 12 months. Would you like to accelerate your growth through the imec.istart acceleration program for tech startups? Apply before 1st October.
During the business acceleration program (Industry 4.0), which supports entrepreneurs with the early development of their tech start-ups during minimum 12 months, we want to assess the feasibility of a business proof-of-concept, prepare the (commercial) launch of the first product(s) and the establishment of a start-up to drive this commercialization.
"The final purpose of imec.istart is to help develop a business idea up to the point where it is ready to attract financial support in the market, and to continue developing independently."
Sven De Cleyn - imec.istart Program Manager
What are the benefits for your startup?
The best applicants with highest innovation potential will get access to:
- 12 months of tailored and interactive coaching and workshops
- 50,000 EUR as pre-seed funding and financial road mapping
- Access to imec technology, services and expertise
- Feedbacks from mentors/advisors and potential investors
- Support to find seed funding opportunities
- Housing facilities in multiple cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Hasselt, Leuven, Genk,...)
- Community network of over 160 start-ups
Expected outcomes and impact
At the end of the 12 month during program, participating start-ups should have reached following milestones:
- They should have found their product-market fit (ideally with first paying customers) and be ready to initiate their growth.
- They should have made progress as a team and be ready as an organization to scale up.
- They should be 'investor-ready', i.e. be able to attract additional funding on the private market to fuel their growth
Would you like to accelerate your growth through the imec.istart acceleration program for tech startups? Apply here before 1st October.