How do you negotiate with professional buyers in the automotive industry? What questions do you need to ask in order to identify these interests of the customer/purchaser? Register now for the Agoria Academy 'How to survive negotiations with professional buyers in the automotive industry'!
To better prepare automotive suppliers for the expected price pressure and price negotiations that will result from the COVID-19 crisis.
Sales staff of automotive suppliers
Content (training in English)
- How does a buyer work and what other interests play a role besides the price?
- What questions do you need to ask in order to identify these interests of the customer/purchaser?
- Insight into purchasing tactics: which tactics exist and how do you recognize the tactics used in the negotiation phases?
- Developing the negotiation skills yourself.
Full programme (136,4 kB)
- March 4 from 16:00 until 17:00 AM: Live kick-off event: Introduction to the training, the way of working and the self-study that is required.
- March 11 from 9:00 until 12:00 AM: Live Session 1: Do-it Module.
- March 17 from 9:00 until 12:00 AM: Live Session 2: Do-it Module
- March 18 from 9:00 until 11:00 AM: Live Session 3: Do-it Module.
Live Sessions 1, 2 and 3 consist out of a “Know-it” module and a “Do-it” Module
- Know-it Module (1 hour): preparation and self-study, prior to the live event
- Do-it Module (2 hour): training of your skills during the online training. The live event is aimed at learning by doing. Therefore it is required that you perform the self-study prior to each live session.
- Know-it Module (1 hour): practical assignment after each live session
This means that for every live session, you need to foresee 2 hours extra time.
We will use Microsoft Teams for the preparation work and the live sessions. Participants will receive a login after registration has been confirmed.
In order to keep the training as interactive as possible, we limit the maximum number of participants to 6 people and we’ll have 2 trainers present during the live sessions.
These trainers will be Nils Broos and Richard Vis from Leereffect.
Registration is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis (based on date/time of receiving your registration by email).
For registering to this training, please send an email to email@example.com with:
- The name of the participant
- PO-number (if required)
After the training, each participant receives an individual feedback report, containing personalized tips and suggestions.
Thursday 4 March 2021, 16:00 - 17:00
Thursday 11 March 2021, 09:00 - 12:00
Wednesday 17 March 2021, 09:00 - 12:00
Thursday 18 March 2021, 09:00 - 12:00
Participation fee: € 720 excl VAT, including: training materials for the Know-it modules & live sessions (Do-it modules) with 2 trainers.