Safety & Well-being
Accidents at work, personal protective equipment, prevention advisor, reintegration path, etc. Agoria helps companies develop and implement a policy on prevention and well-being at work.
COVID-19: Practical measures concerning the use of HVAC installations in non-residential buildings Companies are asking many questions at this time about the use of HVAC installations in non-residential buildings in relation to COVID-19. Together with the experts of the HVAC business group, which brings together manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems, we have devised a number of very concrete measures for the use of heating, ventilation and cooling in non-residential buildings such as office spaces, schools, shopping centres or industrial facilities.
Partitions in vehicles: what should you pay attention to without fail? If, as an employer, you organize pooled transport for your employees, you must take the necessary preventive measures. First of all, social distancing (minimum 1.5m) must be respected. If this is not possible, additional measures such as partitions in vehicles are necessary. What conditions must such partitions meet?
- Individual services: every year, the Well-being team answers around 1,800 requests from members! These queries are very diverse, with topics such as accidents at work, personal protective equipment, the appointment of a prevention advisor, the reintegration process, etc.;
- Collective services and actions: seminars, training, codes of good practices, tools, occupational accident and premium benchmarks, single topic dossiers, self-diagnosis on well-being, etc.;
- Collective actions: Agoria represents the technology industry on a number of social consultation platforms at interprofessional level, such as the Belgian High Council for Prevention and Protection at Work, Fedris and VZW VCA-BeSaCC;
- Networking: prevention working group, safety on construction sites working group (specific to Building, Contracting & Technical Services industries);
- Lobbying: the topics relating to well-being are discussed with members in the prevention advisors' working group. Agoria represents them in organisations such as the VBO and CEEMET (Agoria's umbrella organisation for social policies at EU level).