The Transport & Mobility Technology Club unites some 40 top technology companies active in vehicle electrification, user experience, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and smart production. For these companies we are a door opener to decision makers of the global automotive industry.
Upcoming events2 June: Meet-the-Members Event
18 June: Tech Day at Yazaki Systems Regensburg
- Nissan Research & Advanced Engineering selected 3 companies of interest
- Volkswagen HQ selected 4 companies of interest
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors: Tech days on User Experience and Smart Production, together with 14 technology companies.
- Ford Cologne plant and Ford Valencia plant: Tech days on Smart Production in Final Trim and Assembly
"The Tech Days delivered valuable insights and contacts to innovative companies. We identified possibilities for cooperation and will setup several test cases and try-outs."
Sara Gielen, Area Manager Trim & Final Assembly (Fiesta) – Ford Werke Köln
- 05/05: The impact of COVID-19 on the automotive suppliers: Results from the McKinsey CLEPA Pulse Check
- 06/05: Transport & Mobility Technology Club: A coffee with...Gert-Jan Vogelaar (Punch Powertrain)
- 10/5: CLEPA Innovation Awards: Call for applications now open
- 13/5: A Coffee with… Jérôme Wertz – Phasya
- 13/5: CLEPA Pulse Check
- 15/5: Webinar: Possible Scenarios for the future of automotive
- 25/5: A Coffee with… Walter Nackaerts – Deltaray