The Energy Expertise Centre helps companies to achieve greater energy efficiency, while contributing to the growth of the technology industry.
Event 15/12/2020 Webinar: "Equipment-as-a-Service, take the benefits: from challenges to opportunities" The new business models within the circular economy, equipment-as-a-service, is seen by many companies as challenging with a lot of uncertainties. The benefits however can be multifold, such as a larger customer range, enhanced long term customer relations and more added value. Some manufacturing companies have taken on theis servitization journey and grasped the opportunities for their company. Join our webinar on the 15th of December to learn from one of the frontrunners companies about what such journey entails and what are its challenges and opportunities in order to be able to take your opportunities in such an approach.
- Monitoring of price changes on the electricity and gas market. Our experts analyse the market trends and network rates, and establish forecasts. They are also there to help you compare offers and advise you on energy taxes.
- Lobbying to improve the functioning of the energy market, for the benefit of technology companies.
- Stimulating investment in energy production and energy technologies by contributing to the improvement of the investment climate and supporting new market opportunities.
- Assistance in the field of energy efficiency, including through advice on grants and incentives available for energy-saving investments.
- On behalf of the energy-intensive Agoria companies, negotiations on the content and terms of the energy policy agreements (sectoral agreements). The Expertise Centre also drafts proposals in the context of climate plans developed by various authorities.