The Energy Expertise Centre helps companies to achieve greater energy efficiency, while contributing to the growth of the technology industry.
For the moment there are no events in this section.
Help, I cannot see the wood in the Ecodesign regulation! Agoria regularly reports on adjustments within the Ecodesign and Energy labelling regulations. Below you can find the answers on the most frequest asked questions on how the regulation works.
Ecodesign and Energy labeling: new obligations and revisions for the end of 2018 / beginning of 2019 There is a lot happening within the landscape of Ecodesign and Energy labeling. Below an overview the changes and obligations to expect.
EPBD Directive revision: an overview of the most important changes The review of the European Directive on the energy performance of buildings (EPBD) officially entered into force in July 2018 after a legislative procedure of about one and a half years. In this article we highlight the main measures.
Energy labelling database (EPREL): test the upload procedures yourself! On January 2019 the European Registry for Energy Labelling (EPREL) will officially be put into use. From this moment a selection of data and documentation will need to be uploaded in a European database for all products that are subject to Energy labelling regulation and 'placed on the market'.
- Monitoring of price changes on the electricity and gas market. Our experts analyse the market trends and network rates, and establish forecasts. They are also there to help you compare offers and advise you on energy taxes.
- Lobbying to improve the functioning of the energy market, for the benefit of technology companies.
- Stimulating investment in energy production and energy technologies by contributing to the improvement of the investment climate and supporting new market opportunities.
- Assistance in the field of energy efficiency, including through advice on grants and incentives available for energy-saving investments.
- On behalf of the energy-intensive Agoria companies, negotiations on the content and terms of the energy policy agreements (sectoral agreements). The Expertise Centre also drafts proposals in the context of climate plans developed by various authorities.